– Suitable for manoeuvring patients in a confined space
– Folds flat for storage and transportation
– Plastic coated steel construction
– Wipe clean upholstery – flame retardant
– Anti-tipping adjustment assemblies
– 10cm solid tyred wheels
– Safety lap strap
– Seat width is 34cm
– Length when folded flat is 117cm
– Depth when folded flat is 39cm
The Invacare Robin ceiling hoist provides a unique and innovative method of transfer. The patented ‘Dual Strap’ system has no spreader bar; offering a safe, flexible and comfortable transfer with optimal client and carer contact.
We offer a complete fitting service including charge and track. Contact us for a free site visit survey and quote.
The Silvalea Toileting Sling with padded rolls has been designed with maximum comfort in mind. The addition of under arm padded rolls as well as being fully padded throughout, offers greater patient comfort. Used for dressing and toileting, this sling is suited to those with good upper body control.
The Soft Chest Stand Sling gives perfect solutions for mobility rehabilitation particularly for those patients who don’t require ridged back/torso support during the seat to stand sequence or require a softer sling due to residual injury.
Height adjustable for multi-patient usage. Non-slip back panel prevents patient from sliding in the sling.