£7.49 (Excl. VAT)
• Auto switch off saves battery
• Multilingual instructions
• 60 second response
• Memory of last reading
The Digital Thermometer is a neatly designed 10 Seconds thermometer. The device is suitable for oral, axillary and rectal use, and features a rounded end for patient comfort.
The thermometer is compact, lightweight and water-resistant. The On/Off button is conveniently located, and the device features a clear LCD display that can be switched between Celcius and Fahrenheit. The display retains the last reading for maximum usability.
Supplied with a convenient storage case, the Digital Thermometer is powered by a single, replaceable LR41 button battery that lasts up to two years based on 3 measurements per day.
- Digital fever thermometer for Oral, Axillary and Rectal use
- Fast 10 seconds measurement
- Rounded tip for highest comfort during measurement
- Retains last measurement value
- Celsius/Fahrenheit indication
- Replaceable LR41 battery
- 3-digit display (1 decimal place)
- Measurement time: Rectal – ~10 seconds; Oral – ~20 seconds; Armpit – ~25 seconds
- Measurement range: 32.0 to 42.0°C
- Measurement accuracy: ±0.1°C (32.0 to 42.0°C); ±0.2°F (89.6 to 107.6°F)
- Weight: ~12g
- Dimensions: 19.4 x 132.5 x 10mm (W x L x D)